Push Functionality (Generally Sent By Bank itself)
Bank is sending SMS for:
- Pending cheques for clearance.
- Account overdrawn.
- Greeting Messages.
- Debit / Credit Transaction for the day. (above Rs. 10000/- Cash & Transfer)
- Inward clearing Returns.
- Outward clearing Returns.
- Interest charged to Loan a/cs.
Pull Functionality (Sent By Customer as per their Requirement)
- You can make request for:
|Current A/c||CA||Savings Bank A/c||SB|
|Cash Credit against Stock||ODCC||OD against FDR||ODFDR|
|OD against NSC||ODNSC||OD against Machinery||ODMAC|
|OD against Property||ODPRP||OD against LIC Policy||ODLIC|
Instruction For Account No.
- Current A/c. N0. 000 Your A/c. No.
- Saving Bank A/c No. 100 Your A/c No.
Rules and Regulations:
- Bank shall provide SMS service to only those accounts holders whose mobile phone nos., are registered with the bank. (Please Download the form)
- Bank shall take care in sending SMS to customer’s mobile phone, but does not accept any responsibility / liability whatsoever arising out of non-receipt of SMS by the customer, due to failure on the service provider or for any other reason.
- The account holder must intimate any change/loss in the mobile number to the bank immediately.
- Normally bank is not bound to intimate the account holder non-availability of the funds in their account for honoring their cheques. The inward cheques in clearing shall be honored against clear opening balance in the account.
- This service is offered free of cost at present as a value added service.
You are requested to contact our Branch Manager for further details.