Surat National Co-Operative Bank Ltd is granting loansadvances to various categories of the borrowers, for meeting their financial requirements, against various tangible securities / personal surety.
- Small Scale Industries, Artisans, Professionals, Transport operators, Business Enterprises, Traders.
- Housing loans under Navnidhi Gruh Yojna.
- Loans for consumer durables such as T.V., Refrigerator.
- Loans for Motor car, two wheeler vehicles.(Domestic as well as Commercial use)
- Loans to against shares and debentures/bonds, Govt. Securities LIC Policies, and banks’ own deposits.
- Other non-priority sector loans. Viz: Personal Loans up to Rs. 20,000/- or 75,000/-
- Real estate loans against mortgage.
- Guarantees are issued.
- Opening inland Letters of Credit.
- Arrangements made to open Foreign Letters of credit.
- Loan against Gold Ornaments
Process / Sanction of Loan Applications
Under speedy route (Twarit) (Normally within 24 Hours)
- Vehicle Loans (New Vehicle) up to Rs. 10 Lacs
- Consumer Durables up to Rs. 75,000/-
- Against Govt. Securities Viz: LIC Polices, NSCs, KVPs.
- Against 100% Deposits of our Bank.(Special Scheme)
Under Normal route
Up to Rs. 15,00,000/- by Loan Committee.
Above Rs. 15,00,000/- by Board of Directors.
- Special Scheme for credit proposals backed by 100% Bank Deposits as collateral security
- Please contact our nearest branch for further details.
- No hidden charges.
- Calculation of Interest on daily balances is always beneficial to the loanee.
Finance under Technology Upgradation Fund (TUF) schemes are available as per the prevailing scheme of the Central / State Government.
Eligibility : Any individual/s, firm, concern company for domestic as well as commercial use.
Loan Amount :
- New Vehicle: 80% of on-road price
- Second Hand Vehicle: 50% of valuation (acceptable to bank)
- Loans up to Rs. 20 lacs - 40 months
- Loans over Rs. 20 lacs - 50 months
- Comprehensive insurance covering all risks with the bank’s hypothecation clause.
- Personal Guarantee to be furnished.
- For Applicant :
- 2 Photos.
- Income Proff. (I.T.Return with 3 Year Balance Sheet)
- Driving License.
- PAN Copy.
- Residence Proof.
- Bank Statement.
- Introduction: Account Holder or Share Holder of Bank.
- For Guarantor :
- 2 Photo.
- Income Proof.
- Property Proof
- SMC Tax Bill and Receipt.
- Copy of city survey, Property Card, 7/12 (recent i.e. within 3 to 6 months)
- Copy of sale deed.
- Residence Proof.
Process charges and stamp duty expenses and other expenses as per schedule of charge and Stamp Acts.
‘Navnidhi’ Gruh Finance Scheme
Eligibility : Any Individual/s., HUF.
Loan Amount : 80% of purchase price of Flat/ House place cost of land and construction.
Duration: 180 Monthly Installments Maximum.
- To purchase new or old dwelling place.
- To undertake construction/ renovation/ expansion of a dwelling place.
- This loan would be secured by a mortgage of the property financed by bank.
- One Personal guarantor owning a property is required.
- Other securities, if warranted, cash securities may be insisted by the bank.
Process Charge and other Expenses:
- Bank’s processing fees as per schedule of charges.
- Title scrutiny charges ,valuation charges and registration charges will be borne by the applicant/s.
- Other stamp duty expenses as per prevailing Stamp Acts.
By 100 monthly installments of equal amounts plus interest as and when due. Interests are calculated on monthly basis on daily reducing balance. Full flexibility to repay as much amount as desired by the loanee without any foreclosure charges. No EMI- fixed rate payment system.
Insurance: Comprehensive insurance cover with the bank’s mortgage clause.
- 2 recent Photos.
- Prescribed Application Form.
- Income Proof. (2 Years)
- Address Proof.
- PAN Card Xerox.
- Statement and Position of existing bank accounts. (Including loan A/c)
- Satakhat duly Registered / Notorized.
- Construction contractor estimates duly certified by an architect / civil engineer.
- Approved plan.
- Permission for construction.
- ULC orders / NA orders as applicable
- Copy of sale deed of seller.
- Share certificate (in case of Co-Operative Housing Society) and copy of registration of Housing societies.
- No Due and No objection certificate form Co-Operative Hsg. Society.
- Copy of 7/12 and / or city survey cards (recent 3/6 months.)
- Copies of index and Money receipt of registration of existing sale deed.
For title security and execution of mortgage original documents have to be produced as per requirement of the bank.
- 2 Recent Photographs.
- Address / Identity Proof.
- Pan Card Xerox.
- Income Proof.
- Proof of ownership of a property.
Loans/ Cash Credit/ Overdraft to SSI, MSE, Traders, Business Enterprises (against Stocks/ Machineries/ Properties)
Loan against Pledge of Gold Ornaments
- Up to Rs. 1,00,000/- per application.
- For 12 Months Bullet Repayment.
Please contact our Head Office for further details.