Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
We are pleased to announce the launching of the IMPS facility of NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) for our customers through our Mobile Banking Application - SNCB Mobile Banking.
Immediate Payment Service - IMPS is an instant payment inter-bank electronic funds transfer service through mobile phones. Unlike NEFT and RTGS, the service is available 24*7 throughout the year including bank holidays. It is a platform that makes the payments possible within a fraction of seconds.
SNCB Mobile Banking application can be downloaded from Google Playstore using below link :
Benefits of IMPS
- Instant (Real time)
- Available 24*7 (works on holidays also)
- Easily accessible
- Safe & secure
- Available on the go.
The IMPS app offers the following features:
- Balance Enquiry- Enquire about your account balance.
- Mini Statement - Generate a Mini Statement for your account
- IMPS Fund Transfer - P2P (Person-to-Person)
- IMPS Fund Transfer - P2A (Person-to-Account)
- Using Mobile number & MMID (P2P)
- Using Account number & IFS Code (P2A)
Using Mobile number & MMID (P2P)
Using P2P, a customer can send/receive money using MMID & Phone number.
Sender & Receiver have to register for Mobile Banking & get a unique 7 digit code called MMID (Mobile Money Identifier). Each MMID is linked to a unique Mobile Number. Different MMIDs can be linked to same Mobile Number
- Generation of MMID is a One-time process
- Remitter (Sender) transfer funds to beneficiary (Receiver) using Mobile no. & 7 digit MMID of beneficiary.
Using Account number & IFS Code (P2A)
Using P2A, a customer can remit money to other bank’s accounts using account number of the beneficiary & IFS Code of the branch where beneficiaries account exist. IFS Code is a 11 digit alphanumeric number, available in the user's Cheque book.
Download SNCB Mobile Banking App from this link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.sarvatra.suratncbank.mobilebanking