Required Documents for Opening Current A/c
Every customer who desires to open current account has to fill up a form prescribed by bank along with a specimen signature card and also have to submit the following papers/documents. Original documents must be presented for verification.
Proprietorship / Firm
- Address proof of the firm like electricity bill / Tax bill / proof of tenancy.
- Photograph duly signed by the proprietor,
- PAN Card.
- KYC proof of Firm.
- Attested copy of the Partnership deed.
- Two photographs of each partner duly signed.
- Attested copy of partnership Registration. (if Registered)
- Address proof of Residence / Office.
- The signature of each partner is mandatory for opening a current account.
- Xerox copy of PAN card of each partner and the Firm.
- KYC proof of Firm
Private Limited / Public Limited Company
- Attested copies of article of association & Memorandum of Association.
- Copy of Certificates of Incorporation.
- Copy of Certificates of commencement of Business (for Public Limited Companies)
- Copy of the resolution authorising to open and operate the account on behalf of the company. (the specimen for the same can be obtained from the branch.
- Signatures of the Directors of the company as mentioned in the resolution.
- 2 photographs with signature of the authorized directors.
- Address proof of office.
- Xerox copy of PAN card of directors and company.
For Accounts of Public and Private Trusts
- Attested copy of Trust Deed.
- Resolution authorizing to open and operate the Trust A/c
- (Specimen can be obtained from any branch)
- All Trustees should sign the application form.
- Two Photograph of each Trustee and their PAN Card Xerox and Address Proof.
- If it is a public trust, then certificate of the Charity Commissioner.
- Suitable and acceptable introduction by any firm/company maintaining account with the bank.
- In each case address proof of the owner/major partner/director has to be submitted.
- The customer will have to maintain a minimum balance in the account as decided by the bank. If minimum balance is not maintained charges for the same will be debited from the account.
Guidelines for Current Account
- Please refer to guidelines for other important instructions for operating the accounts.
Download Property offer form
Net Banking Facility